Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Win by the End of the Year!


I love the quote above. I resolve to be victorious! 

Let's all resolve, 
deeply resolve, 
to be victorious by the end of the year! 

I resolve: 

I resolve to report Ben's incredible health improvement. 
I resolve to report growth in my business...certainty, happiness, appreciation! 
I resolve to report victory for my family members, for my son Aaron, for my sister, for us all. 
I resolve to feel great and usher in the new year more healthy, more happy than ever before. 
I resolve to walk or dance for 20 minutes every day.
I resolve to overcome my weaknesses...to identify them, chant about them and overcome them one by one! 
I resolve to increase follow through in all areas of my life. 
I resolve to be fear-less, clear and determined. 
I resolve to have a clear list of goals and outcomes for the new year written by January 1st or earlier. 
I resolve to make this list fun, exciting and invigorating! 
I resolve to continue doing shakubuku every day!
I resolve to chant a minimum of one hour every day and more whenever I can. 
I resolve to chant three hours every weekend. 
I resolve to show actual proof though my life every single day no matter what!

What do you resolve? 
What victory do you want to report by the end of the year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment