Monday, January 12, 2015

PowerPrayer for the Dynamic Year of the Development of YOU!



This morning I woke up still not feeling well and I called my wonderful leader for guidance on how to chant to overcome this illness. 
She said I need to focus on myself, and not just my karma, but also my own happiness. She reminded me how important my own happiness is. She said my sons are the reflection of me, and I need to focus on my happiness so that they can be happy. 
She reminded me that this is the year of dynamic development. She told me she had her own determination to make this the year of Dynamic Development for herself and I thought that made excellent sense. So I just finished chanting an hour of daimoku and feel a million times better. As I was chanting I was thinking these powerful thoughts for writing a PowerPrayer for you. Here it is:

PowerPrayer for the Dynamic Year of the Development of ___________________your name here! 

My life has Immeasurable Power!
I now tap into the immeasurable power of my own life! 
I now focus on changing my thoughts, words and deeds so that I can be HAPPY!
I embrace my karma as my mission!
I welcome this opportunity to create my own happiness. 
Fundamental darkness - you have no place here!
Fundamental darkness you have the wrong address!
I rid my life of all self-slander. 
I celebrate my life. 
I bask in appreciation 
for my own immeasurably powerful life~ ! 


1 comment:

  1. Dear Jamie, have not been back for a while, because 2014 had a queer ending and 2015 a slow start ;-) but this is a very nice inspiration to clear the cobwebs from my mind and live. Many thanks Astrid

    ReplyDelete