Saturday, July 18, 2015

PowerPrayer for Gaining Strength and Wisdom



I am having the most delicious dialogues with my own life while chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo (I fuse my life with the Mysti Law of Cause and Effect Through Sound Vibration) to the Gohonzon (scroll which represents my own life). 

"Life, my commitment to kosen-rufu and the happiness of all beings is so strong ~ stronger than ever. How can I make my life matter more than ever? How can I make Ben's life matter, so that no one else has to suffer the way he did, and no families have to go through this ever again? How can I be stronger, stronger than ever, stronger than I have ever been, or ever thought I could be? How can I continue to encourage the noble readers of Chantforhappiness.com who have encouraged me as much as I have encouraged them?" 

"When we decide to live each instant fully, with all our might, to live true to ourselves and make the present moment shine, we discover and bring forth immense and unimagined strength"
Daisaku Ikeda, Ikedaquotes.org

PowerPrayer for Inner Strength 
and Wisdom
By JamieLeeSilver from Chantforhappiness.com

Life! 
Now! 
This is the most important moment of my life. 
Now is the time to take all I have learned
and all the Daimoku I have chanted, 
and am chanting now ~ 
to create more value than ever before. 

Life, let me be wiser, better, 
smarter and more insightful than ever, so that I can help others unveil their highest and best selves, as they learn to chant the kind of daimoku that will blow their lives wide open with happiness, joy and HOPE!  

Let me see and choose the best action at every moment! 

Life, 
through my thoughts, words and actions 
may I help others even more than before. 
And turn poison into medicine now. 
Now I will take extreme care of myself...love myself...treat myself well...cherishing every moment with family and friends...taking the best, most positive actions...and trusting in my own goodness, intuition and inner guidance more than ever. 
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!  

3 comments:

  1. Really like this, Jamie! TY! Barb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very inspiring. An amazing powerprayer. My heart bursts with pride at your strength in the moment this came to you. Your friend, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful prayer! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete